FREE* Birmingham City Centre Walking Tour - 11.00-12.30 Saturday 9th March 2024
FREE* Birmingham Walking Tour
- Tours start at the Library of Birmingham entrance and finish in Victoria Square. Joining details come to you by email after you book your tickets. YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO JOIN - TOURS MAY NOT RUN EVERY SATURDAY - DO NOT JUST TURN UP.
- Come and experience Birmingham with a local guide. Hear how the city started as a market hamlet, became the centre of the Industrial Revolution and the city of a thousand trades.
- See amazing public art and experience architecture in styles from Victoria red brick and brutalist concrete to today’s modernism.
- Understand today’s city and the people who live here.
- *FREE tour style - there is no ticket charge with a voluntary payment to the guide at tour end (often people donate a minimum of £10 per adult/£5 per child on a free walking tour).
- A percentage of tour donations is passed to SIFA Fireside, a charity working on homelessness in Birmingham. Positively Birmingham Walking Tours has donated £35,000 to this charity since 2016.
Tours run on selected Saturdays. You must purchase tickets prior to the tour to secure a place.
We will add your email to our occasional eNewsletter - you can opt out if you do not wish to receive it.