FREE* Birmingham City Centre Walking Tour - 11.00-12.30 Saturday 27th April 2024
FREE* Birmingham Walking Tour
- Tours start at the Library of Birmingham entrance and finish in Victoria Square. Joining details come to you by email after you book your tickets. YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO JOIN - TOURS DO NOT RUN EVERY SATURDAY - DO NOT JUST TURN UP.
- Come and experience Birmingham with a local guide.
- See amazing public art and experience architecture in styles from Victoria red brick and brutalist concrete to today’s modernism.
- Understand today’s city and the people who live here.
- *FREE tour style - there is no ticket charge with a voluntary payment to the guide at tour end.
- A percentage of tour donations is passed to SIFA Fireside, a charity working on homelessness in Birmingham. Positively Birmingham Walking Tours has donated £35,000 to this charity since 2016 and aims to donate at a minimum of £60 from every tour in 2024.
Tours run on selected Saturdays. You must purchase tickets prior to the tour to secure a place.
We will add your email to our occasional eNewsletter - you can opt out if you do not wish to receive it.