HERITAGE WEEK SPECIAL: Saturday 14th September 2019, 12:00-13:00. Walking Tour No. 4. - Round & about Centenary Square
Round and about Centerary Square
Adult (>16 years) £10.00 HERITAGE WEEK SPECIAL £8-00
Child (6 to 16 years): £6.00
- Appreciation of the new Centenary Square
- Georgian pioneers Boulton, Watt and Murdoch
- Gas Street Basin - the centre of the country's canal system
- Public art explained
- John Baskerville and his passion for print
- Ideas for other things to see and do in the city
Start (12:00) and End (13:00): Library of Birmingham entrance, Centenary Square. Tours last 1 hour. Distance: 1km
An eTicket is sent to you after booking.
We support Sifa Fireside who work on acute and longer term homeless issues in Birmingham with at least 10% of all sales going to their work.
A live audio system is used on many tours - ensuring you hear every word. Especially useful for those with hearing impairment. Please bring personal earphones with a 3.5 mm jack - or we supply a pair for a small donation to our chosen charity.