THURSDAY 3rd 8th October 2020, 12:00-13:00. Walking Tour No. 4. - Round & about Centenary Square
- Round and about Centenary Square
- Great introduction to the city with ideas for things to see and do
- Explore the new Centenary Square and let the public art tell your more about this historic city.
- Hear about Georgian pioneers Boulton, Watt and Murdoch and the start of the Industrial Revolution.
- Experience Gas Street Basin - the heart of the country's canal system
- Stand on the site of John Baskerville's house and understand his passion for print
Start (12:00) and End (13:00): Library of Birmingham entrance, Centenary Square. Tours last 1 hour. Distance walked: 1km
An eTicket is sent to you after booking.
We support Sifa Fireside who work on acute and longer term homeless issues in Birmingham with at least 10% of sales going to their work.
A live audio system is used on many tours - ensuring you hear every word. Especially useful for those with hearing impairment. Please bring personal earphones with a 3.5 mm jack - or we supply a new pair for a small donation to our chosen charity.